Unity Fund Services is looking for exceptionally strong candidates with a professional aptitude and great attitude towards developing a successful career. We pride ourselves on having a fantastic culture of excellence and respect for our fellow employees.
Successful candidates will have the following demonstrated competencies:
- Strong customer service
- Attention to detail
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A team player and also able to work independently
- Relevant qualifications in accounting and/or finance (CPA/CA qualified or currently studying towards completion of CPA/CA)
- Hold an appropriate Australian work visa
If you feel that Unity Fund Services is suitable for you, we are always on the lookout for strong candidates to join us and we are currently considering applications for experienced candidates in roles ranging from fund accountants to business development.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org