Fund administration capabilities include the following:
- Trade capture via connectivity to numerous EMS, OMS front office systems with automated upload of daily trading activity from the investment manager’s trading system or that of the prime broker;
- Reconciliation of cash balances and security positions with custodians / prime broker(s);
- Back-office service offering, including instruction preparation and liquidity management;
- Processing of corporate actions and dividends;
- Liaison with brokers, fund managers and custodians;
- Provision of portfolio valuations in an agreed format; and
- Investment performance and attribution analysis.